Req Number 001RT1
Job Category Security
Provides executive protection and transportation. Participates in matters pertaining to the security and safety of the Health System's entities, people, and property. Participates in confidential and sensitive investigations.
Provides executive protection and transportation.
Coordinates of overall security and protection of all people, facilities, and property in the Health System
Participates in internal and external investigations, as directed, for fraud or criminal activity against the company resulting in loss of assets, records or property as well as addressing threats made against employees, patients and visitors.
Performs field surveillance and assists with maintenance of security systems.
Collects and maintains evidence against probable suspects.
Maintains data and security reports.
Collaborates with local law enforcement on investigations.
Testifies in court, if necessary.
Carries a firearm, as directed.
May be called to assist in handling any Health System emergency.
Related duties as necessary.
• High School Diploma or equivalent, required. Bachelor's Degree, preferred.
• Graduate from an accredited NYS Bureau of Municipal Policy Academy or equivalent, required.
• Hazardous Material Technician (CBRNE) Certification, required.
• Minimum three (3) years investigative and law enforcement experience.
• Licensed to carry a firearm in accordance with National, State, and Local requirements, required.
• Basic computer knowledge, skills and abilities, required.
• Ability to work as part of a team and in high stress situations.