Req Number 001UU7
Job Category Clinical Professionals
1. Supervises, hires, trains, disciplines and evaluates the performance of staff. Ensures performance appraisals are completed in a timely manner.
2. Prioritizes, schedules, assigns and monitors work to optimize operational service. Reviews and reconciles time cards and maintains payroll records.
3. Ensures internal/external customer inquiries are responded to courteously, accurately, and in timely manner.
4. Performs daily quality control audits to ensure compliance with department sanitation and safety standards.
5. Monitors and maintains operating supplies and calibrated equipment.
Requisitions supplies, as needed.
6. Ensures daily food counts and leftovers are tracked. Monitors and compiles related metrics.
7. Assists in department budget preparation and tracking for salary, operations, and capital equipment.
8. Maintains department administrative and compliance records.
9. Performs related duties, as required.
· High School Diploma or equivalent, required. Knowledge as normally acquired through the completion of an Associate Degree in Food Service Management, Hospitality Administration or Culinary Arts, required.
· Food Service Manager certification OR Dietary Manager certification, required. Food Protection certification, preferred.
· Minimum of five (5) years progressively responsible experience in food service field, required.