Req Number 001Y01
Job Category General Clerical/Secretarial
Performs diversified administrative/coordinative duties supporting the business activities of an executive.
• Drafts confidential correspondence, reports, statements, etc. Takes meeting minutes and performs related administrative duties.
• Coordinates executive’s calendar to ensure commitments are met. Schedules appointments and makes arrangements for meetings.
• Receives and reviews verbal and written information requests and releases information based on appropriateness. Informs executive of matters requiring personal attention.
• Administers executive’s recordkeeping system. Creates and updates various records and documentation, ensuring accordance with company policies and procedures.
• Maintains office inventory and initiates supply requisitions.
Compiles and analyzes basic information and prepares statistical data for reporting purposes.
Prepares presentation materials. Creates charts, graphs, tables, graphics, etc.
Performs related duties, as required.
EQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• High School Diploma or equivalent, required. Knowledge of Business Administration or related field as normally acquired through the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree.
• Minimum of three (3) years administrative support experience, required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), required. Ability to produce high quality reports, presentations, and related documents.
• Typing 50 wpm and data entry skills, required.
• Strong verbal, written and customer service skills, required.