Req Number 001SMA
Job Category Information Technology
Responsible for managing digital forensics examinations through the entire lifecycle such as planning, acquisition, processing, analysis, and deliverable. Responsible for direct support with all aspects of IT Security Investigations.
Provides support to the IT Senior Security Investigation Manager for investigations, forensics and E-Discovery legal matters, as well as, incident management.
Interacts with Corporate Compliance, Human Resources, Office Of Legal Affairs and regulators, in terms of investigations.
Investigates potential intrusions and security events to contain and mitigate incidents.
Collaborates with leadership to strategize and develop preventive controls.
Follows the proper protocols and processes to preserve electronic evidence including chain of custody, evidence handling and tracking procedures.
Works independently to evaluate the scope of forensic requests, effectively complete required digital forensic analysis, and write clear and concise reports during each stage of the investigation.
Obtains and distributes clinical application audit reports.
Creates comprehensive, detail oriented client deliverables.
Assist and train staff as needed.
Performs related duties, as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, required.
• Minimum five (5) years of progressively responsible experience with chain of custody, data collection and preservation techniques, required.
• Experience with various forensic tools such as EnCase Enterprise, and e-Discovery, required.
• Computer Forensics Certification (e.g. EnCE), preferred and e-Discovery certification (e.g. ENCEP), within 6 months, preferred.
• Knowledge of computer forensic best practices and industry standard methodologies for acquiring and handling of digital evidence, required.
• Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills, required.