Req Number 001RGG
Job Category Information Technology
Supports all end-user equipment including, desktop, laptop, printers, scanners and equipment. Ensures service level commitments and deliverables are met. Assists with development and implementation of solutions related to software, services, tools and automation and works towards service improvement.
The ideal candidate has the ability to rapidly respond to a wide variety of problems, work independently to troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly and escalate where appropriate. Travel around Westchester county and south-western Connecticut is required, candidates must have a valid driver’s license and their own vehicle.
*1. Performs onsite installation activities in support of technology service delivery for assigned sites.
*2. Supports Service Delivery, adhering to documented Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
*3. Gathers data and compiles reports on KPI’s, SLA’s and other relevant data for management review.
*4. Participates in executing service delivery and supports management in accordance with standardized policies, procedures and processes across programs and operational units.
*5. Assists with the development and implementation of short and long term solutions, including planning, testing and implementing new and enhanced systems, while remediating production impacting incidents and outages.
*6. Coordinates with vendors on break/fix issues as necessary.
*7. Images, installs, and supports software for all workstation types.
*8. Troubleshoots, supports, and repairs hardware.
*ADA Essential Functions
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum of five (5) years technology service delivery experience in a corporate and high availability environment, required, including knowledge of end-user and network based hardware and software for Desktops, Laptops, MAC, printers, scanners, routers, switches, mobile devices.
• Experience with service delivery modes, processes, techniques and tools, required.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems (XP, 7) and Microsoft Office Suite software, and Microsoft technologies, including Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, GPOs, etc., required.
• Knowledge of Citrix, Networking (TCP/IP, DNS), required.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills as well as analytical and organizational skills, required.
• Experience with CA Desktop and Server Manager and CA Service Desk or other ticket tracking software, preferred.
• ITIL v3 Foundation or Six Sigma Certification, preferred.
• MCP, MCSE or MCSA certification, preferred.