Req Number 001SQY
Job Category Respiratory Therapy
Responsible for evaluating patients through diagnostic tests and performing therapeutic modalities as prescribed by Physician for treatment of pulmonary disorders.
• Evaluation and assessment of patient.
• Pulmonary function testing
• Arterial blood gas sampling, analysis and quality control.
• Medical gas therapy
• Delivery of Inhaled medication
• Aerosol therapy
• Bronchial Hygiene therapy
• Airway management and maintenance
• Non-invasive BIPAP
• Endotracheal Intubation
• Ventilator management
Cleans, assembles and distributes supplies and equipment.
Performs related duties, as required.
• High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
• Completion of an accredited two (2) or four (4) year AMA approved respiratory therapist program, required.
• Current NYS Respiratory Therapist license, required.
• Registration from the National Board of Respiratory Care, required.